Sunday, December 2, 2007

received something hypocritical today..

replied hypocritically..

felt so hypocrit-ed.
hahas.

aniways.. forget it.
its just so not the point. ha.


hard to choose.
god chose for me.
thats all i can say.
the grey lines i drew just became blacker.

--------------------------------------

so. today.
went down church early for band prac
watched enchanted with grace and daniel
celebrated my farewell with my churchies over a high tea buffet
watched hitman after that again. ha
met up with andy and louis for tau huay and you tiao.

band was fun and fruitful..
enchanted was really nice and funny. chipmunk was super cute la. haa. and i realised halfway through the movie that prince Edward was previously cyclops in X-men. LOL. such a disparity in character la omgosh. hahas. laughed my ass off. heh. enchanted. i liked it.=)
high tea was touching with an added not so surprised farewell card. hahas. writing right in front of me sia........... show some discreet lei. hahahas. thanks to daniel and my bro who helped made this celebration possible. its nice. haa. oh ya. my brother wrote to me. " be a good soldier " -.-
hitman was so awesome. as im a fan of that game. so nostalgic to see. heh. all the buildings and the way he walks.. its so exactly the way it was..
tau huay and you tiao. still the best combi for me.
didnt mind paying for cab home as nowadays. spending money for me is like quite anything la. need to spend spend lo. maybe because im going army liaos. and i got nothing else to spend on. haa. or im simply just spendthrift. but i dun care la.
anyways... i took the last train home. laugh out loud.


so many things.. but yet.
i felt kinda empty inside me.
i know why.
i need you more than ever..

lord..

why do i always see old ah peks and ah mas with extremely white hair standing on the train for like the whole journey.... every single day.. hais...

No comments: