Thursday, December 20, 2007

hahah.. im out!

the first morning i can actually wake up late.. 8am..
hmm. its still too early! ahahahs. wth
everyone's still sleeping with the nice rain going on.

went down for a run in the rain. heh. damn nice.
that's if u wanna risk getting sick.
im alright cause im already sick. LOL.
just need that run to get rid of my flu mans. killing me when i woke up in the morning with my air-con dryness which i never felt in such a long time.. ahahah..

time pass so fast la. it was just like yesterday only when i packed my bag for army. and poof. im out. guess i really enjoyed my time in there. heh. with the greatest buddies i can get of course. =)

thank God la.. especially for nigel and derrick my brothers in christ! haha. without them. i dunno how i would pass my first 2 weeks. cause everynight without fail. no matter how limited time we have we would sit down together. in the dark. and just pray. one by one. haa. its just so awesome. the only time i could really enjoy God's presence and draw strength from Him. without that. wooo.i dunno how i can smile everyday without fail. hee.

haa. and of course the 3 of us. me derrick and jun kai. we call ourselves the "san li" lol. cause all of us really round round de mahs.. LOL damn funny. everyday derrick would come and tell me. "eh ling wai yi li lei? wahahah.

just something which i really wana share with you guys how god really took care of me. haa. my bunk mates would know. there's just one night. which i feel so damn weak. having a slight fever and all. really wanted to go see MO liaos the next morning. but in the end.. guess what. god gave me rest. and its really a super rest. lol.

morning. it rained.. so. no morning exercises. went eat breakfast. came back bunk. no inspection. so. we just slept all the way till lunch. went eat lunch. came back.. nothing again. cause some talks were canceled or something. so. we did nothing untill dinner! and after dinner. RO liaos! whaahhaa.. meaning routine orders.. tell us all the stuff the next day and we can own time own target le. where got BMT like that one!!!! hahahas.
i have an awesome God. hee.

guess that's about it. dun wanna bore u guys with my army life anymore. ahhaha. just know that i have a enjoyable. slack. happening and awesome 2 weeks confinement. the best thing is. i had God to draw strength from. heh. nothing could be better. i love you lord :)




" I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. "

Isaiah 42:6-7

No comments: