Friday, October 5, 2007

thank you guys. for making my last day at work so fun. hahahs

went la mian xiao long bao for lunch break cause i wanna eat la mian xiao long bao. =D
realised my office ppl are so bubbly and chatty. haa. then got this colleague of mine see me only call me didi since the first day of work. haa. so funny. got forcefully treated. lol. dun let me pay. hahas. nice peoples. =) 

and i thank god for Angie! haa. has been my angel since my second day of work. cause my first day she never come. wahaha. she introduced herself to me when she came in the second day. and initiated me to have lunch together so i wouldnt feel so lonely.. and of course. i realised later she was christian! sweet. haa. 

thought i would go clubbing or something today. but guess what. Angie invited me to join her for service. ended up at this super gigantic house with a basment double the size of ecf... rich. -.- haha. but anyways. it had been very long since i experience god's abundance and his love. woah.. swept me off my feet. when the pastor anointed me with oil and prayed.. every word struck me hard. haa. wanted to hear these words so much. i knew straightaway it was from god. thank you Lord. you're simply amazing. and guess what. after the meeting. i still had time for clubbing. and stupid me. i even considered going for awhile. but guess what.. god sent me super nice folks that's willing to send me to my doorsteps. haa. poof. bac at home. no more clubbing. lol.


didnt realised i have been lol-ing untill aaron told me. haa. since when did i started.. hmm. it just happens ehs. loloollolol. hahas :)

No comments: