Wednesday, October 3, 2007

love night cycling!


















































=P

seriously addicted to cycling now. thanks to johnson who sold me his bike for only 80 bucks! hahas. he really too good to me la. he has been an angel to me since my poly life. whenever im struggling with a subject. he will be there to ton over and teach me step by step. thank you bro. =) 


see the big red pedal. currently my fav part of the bicycle. wahahas. i changed the whole crank (pedal arm + chain sprockets) for 58 bucks cause i spoilt it =P and requested for a big red pedal.. wahahah. loving it. and ya. im a pro at cycling with one pedal. cycled all the way to the bicycle shop todae just to change. 2 shops in fact. the first one.. wanna ripped me off by selling me $199 sia.. wth. branded untill cannot branded ah?? hahas. damn funny. trying to siam everyone cause pai seh.. cycle with one pedal.. lol. k.. now go see justin's ah gong le.. in hospital cause cough out blood. thank god is stomach ulcers onlis. hee. pedals away.. :)

No comments: